Best Nursing Jobs In Austin, We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility includes tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records and administering medication.
And monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions. A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified.
A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role. Find the right RN for your needs with our template below. This template is easily adaptable for hiring a surgical nurse, perioperative nurse, psychiatric nurse, or critical care nurse.
|Hiring Organization||Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals Austin|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 38 To USD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Austin, Texas, United States 78756|
Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals Austin is a specialty acute care hospital accredited by the Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality (CIHQ). This hospital is designed as a bridge in the continuum of care and is intended to provide intensive, specialized care for medically complex patients that require a longer treatment.
And recovery period. This hospital provides a committed and knowledgeable clinical team in a setting conducive to healing. Their goal is to treat the immediate and long-term needs of the patients with the goal of helping each patient reach the next level of well-being on their path to a full recovery.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
Skills & Requirements
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification are required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR.
- ACLS certification.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in-home health care.
- Experience in the emergency room or intensive care.
- Paid sick time.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Health and life insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Wellness programs.
- Paid family leave.
- Retirement benefits.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.