Bike Delivery Jobs Nyc, REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Field Delivery Associate (FDA) will arrive at a fast-paced and high-energy location. The FDA needs to be ready to use a company-issued phone or other electronic devices to perform safety checklists, enter time, and perform work tasks.
The Associate needs to keep safety in mind always and promptly report any concerns. While being a part of a team you will be asked to ride an electronic bike or at times be on foot.
While maintaining professionalism and customer courtesy, you’ll follow delivery instructions while interfacing with customers via online channels to communicate order arrivals, details, and delivery challenges.
Receive, Sort & Delivery Orders
- Receive and process warehouse stock products; Ascertain that all incoming shipments are safely unloaded and moved to assigned storage areas.
- Retrieve and prepare orders – checking for accuracy – by pulling materials and packaging inventory as each customer order requires.
- Process order requests via an online ordering system and work side-by-side with other associates, and the management team to ensure order processing accuracy and compliance.
- Stack items in the delivery truck in a manner that they are secure and ensure that fragile items are carefully handled.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
Speedy Mobility at its Best
- Maintain order freshness by following strict hygiene and food safety guidelines and working within tight deadlines.
- Picking up and delivering various packages to specified locations as per the delivery instructions provided by Field Process Leader.
- Regularly communicating with the Field Process leader to provide delivery updates and receive instructions for new deliveries.
Foster Customer Service, Success, & Standards
- Ensure professionalism and courtesy when interfacing with customers – while maintaining the notable CDC-regulated 6-feet rule to complete the order delivery process.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce operational policies and procedures while maintaining healthy, safe, and hygiene standards and regulations.
What We Want From You:
- Ability to operate an e-bike
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Previous e- bike or bike courier experience preferred
- Strong safety mindset
- A disciplined approach with high attention to detail, creativity, and innovation
- Ability to work under strict timelines and un-supervised
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with the city is a plus, but not required.
- Move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for the entire duration of the shift
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of the shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Apply NowRelated Jobs For You
Related Jobs For You
Morning Nanny Jobs In New York City
Part-Time Jobs In New York City Hiring Immediately
Best Finance Jobs In New York City
Freelance Writing Jobs In New York City
2 thoughts on “Bike Delivery Jobs Nyc”