Billing Specialist In Ontario Canada, The Billing Specialist is responsible for handling and completing billing-related service requests while maintaining an effortless customer experience.
An effective communicator that enjoys interacting with prospective clients? Eager to learn and grow? Driven to succeed and excited about new challenges? This opportunity could be tailor-made for you.
Windsor, ON – In-office, hybrid, and work-from-home flexibility.
Who we are:
HUB Customer Central (HCC) is a leading insurance hub in Canada. Our technology-driven and digital expertise are unique, making us an industry trailblazer. We are affiliated with HUB International, the 5th largest insurance brokerage in the world with 13,000 employees and more than 475 offices.
Why we’re different:
HUB won the prestigious Stevie Award for Employer of the Year – Insurance. This award recognizes the world’s best companies to work for and their ongoing commitment to the growth, development, and wellness of employees. We’re about communities too. HUB/HCC is committed to a formal program – HUB Gives – that encourages employees to donate their time, creativity, and passion to community causes. We believe in contributing to where we live, work and play.
- Respond to and process billing-related inquiries or changes, utilizing appropriate resources within the applicable quality standards set by the company.
- Demonstrate and maintain a complete understanding of all carrier billing procedures and practices.
- Refer files requiring approval to the designated individual with recommendations for handling.
- Document all details of client requests and conversations in the appropriate system, using the applicable templates.
- Manage daily workload in accordance with company standards.
- Exhibit accountability with regard to readiness in handling client contact opportunities.
- Respond favorably to all coaching and training provided and make use of self-coaching tools where available.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Strong computer skills.
- Post-secondary education is an asset.
- Experience working in a customer service environment is preferred.
- Availability to work various shifts and days of the week as required in order to support the team and our clients
- Ability to handle fluctuating work volumes in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Group Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP Company Matching Program
- Paid vacation, sick and personal days
- Employee discounts on personal home and auto insurance
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships and other services/products
- Company-paid Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Ongoing recognition programs and opportunities for advancement
- An environment that fosters continuous learning and improvement.
- A leadership team is dedicated to your growth and success.
- To listen. Our employees have great ideas. We implement them.
- Appreciation of your efforts. Every day.