Purpose of the Position
Bookkeeper Jobs in Delhi, The Bookkeeper is responsible for varied and increasingly responsible clerical work related to keeping and reviewing fiscal records and processing documents involving fiscal transactions including but not limited to A/R and A/P, and performs related duties as required.
Post Name – Bookkeeper
Qualification – Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – 800000/- Per Year
Job Location Type – Work From Home
The Bookkeeper reports to the Director of Internal Finances
- Must be able to work within different entities,
- Handle reconciliation, month-end closing, data entry,
- Assist with all general accounting functions, journal entry preparation and posting, inter-company and any other related transaction cycles,
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records,
- Credit card expense tracking,
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations,
- Monitor chargebacks and gather supportive documentation to submit to the bank,
- Assist with the budget process,
- Monthly vendor accounts reconciliation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum 3 years experience with QBO (QuickBooks Online),
- Bookkeeping 3 Years (required)
- QuickBooks Online 3 years (required)
- Proficient in excel
- Knowledge of computerized accounting system software such as Bill.com is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Impeccable grammar, proofreading, and editing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team building skills
- Arithmetical skills and accuracy are a must, including decimals and percentages
- Read and understand correspondence and procedures
- Follow oral and written instructions
- Write and print legibly, clearly, and uniformly to record information
- Work under the stress of meeting deadlines
- Adjust to changes in workloads and assignments
- Excellent follow-up and tracking skills
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Honest and sincere
- Superior work ethic
- The high degree of confidentiality
The position is fully remote.
The incumbent is faced with interruptions and tasks requiring follow-up.
There are a number of deadlines associated with this position, which may cause significant stress. The incumbent must also deal with a wide variety of people. The incumbent must be a self-starter able to self-motivate and take initiative.
Nao Medical is open to people from all backgrounds, and we would like to work with people who share our values, especially those around healthcare, and create meaning for our patients in everything we do. We are a proud Minority Woman Owned Business with a diverse staff that has been serving the New York metro area for over a decade.