BPO Call Center Job In Jaipur, Let’s start with the basics: What does BPO stand for? Overview. Call centers are usually large-scale operations that provide sales and customer support services for companies. But there’s another type of business process outsourcing (BPO) service that may be more suitable for small businesses
Hiring Organization – Outreach Integrated Services Pvt. ltd
Post Name – BPO Call Center
Qualification – Undergraduate/Graduate/Postgraduate
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – 11514/- To 28429/- Per Month
Location – Jaipur, Rajasthan, India 302017
- Attend calls & revert to E-mails professionally to provide information about products and services, and obtain details of Customer complaints.
- Identify the problem in depth and follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions, are taken.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to the designated authority for further investigation.
- Addition of new Clients and retention of existing clients.
- Make reports in Excel, and work on portals and Google sheets.
- Take orders and make Invoices of finalized ones.
- are looking for a polite, professional Call Center Representative to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our current and potential customers
- How will you make an impact in this role?
- Deliver extraordinary care, on calls, to a wide range of American Express customers with a variety of requests
- Build a meaningful relationship through consultative questioning to ensure added value for the customer
- Enhance our customers’ experience by finding opportunities to offer products based on our Cardmembers’ needs
- Offer custom solutions and negotiate a positive outcome for the customer and American Express, aiming for first-call resolution when possible
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations, and productivity targets
- Document necessary information
- Re-prioritize to adapt to the ever-changing environment
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-5 years of meaningful experience
- Demonstrate personal excellence and resiliency by remaining positive and calm in difficult situations
- Display a passion to serve by delivering extraordinary service in every interaction with our customers
- Able to make good, sound judgment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment as well as multitask and re-prioritize on a regular basis
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Excellent negotiation, influential and resourceful skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- MS office suites such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of card business model
- Location: Gurgaon
- Workplace Flexibility: INSERT Part or Full time. Shift flexibility requirements
- Graduates or Under Graduate (with prior international call center experience) in any field from a recognized University can apply.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced metric-driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Analytical mind & attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Amex card products would be preferred.
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourcefulness
- BPO – fresher – data entry – part time – call center fresher – work from home part time – back office – computer operator – freshers job vacancy
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: ₹11,514.14 – ₹28,429.95 per month
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jaipur, Rajasthan: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)