Branch Credit Manager Jobs In Hyderabad
• Evaluating credit proposals covering financial, business, and industrial risk & decisioning on the loan.
• Verifying the promoter’s track record & ascertaining their credit worthiness.
• Analysis of the financial statements of the prospective customer to identify the short-term & long-term
• solvency & liquidity position
• To ensure Bounce Rate and Delinquency are within acceptable standards.
• Monitor and enforce approval rate and TAT as per prescribed standards.
• Monitor and ensure that the monthly Branch audit score is satisfactory.
• Vendor Management.
• To conduct customer meetings to evaluate credit proposal
• PDD Tracking and closure
• Compliance with repayment instrument replenishment to ensure regular repayment of EMI
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage credit quality and control delinquencies, and frauds. Monitoring Performance
Any Graduate, Masters
Years Of Exp
4 to 6 Years
Branch Credit Manager