Buffalo NY Jobs, US, We are looking for a capable Warehouse Associate to support our company’s warehouse operations. You will receive, input, sort, load, and unload products, and you will perform various warehouse activities.
A Warehouse Associate receives and processes incoming inventory. They also manage and organize products according to store policy to ensure the availability of customers’ requested items.
A Warehouse Associate has to work well with others to keep things running smoothly. They should manage time effectively by using the right documentation to know how much inventory there is on hand at any given moment.
|Hiring Organization||UPS Customer Center|
|Post Name||Warehouse Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Buffalo, New York, United States 14206|
Our UPS Customer Center in BUFFALO, NY, provides customers with full-service packaging services and convenient hours to handle any last-minute shipping needs. Our on-site staff is available to provide shipping advice and support for any customer with shipment questions.
Whether you’re dropping off a package before work or utilizing our UPS Hold for Pick Up services after being on vacation, we’re here to provide excellent service to every customer that walks through our doors.
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders.
- Receive products and materials from shipping trucks and ensure everything has been received correctly.
- Handle the products carefully and check them for any defects or damages.
- Pack and ship orders accurately.
- Monitor all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Organize and manage the inventory.
- Keep a record of all shipments.
- Issue invoices to the customers and label the products.
- Prepare the products for shipment.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven 2 years of experience working in the Logistics Department as a Warehouse Associate, Warehouse Worker, Warehouse Supervisor or a similar role.
- Additional certifications such as Forklift will be preferred.
- Understanding of Logistics software programs such as SAP, NetSuite will be preferred.
- Ability to operate an electric and manual pallet jack to move products.
- Great physical stamina to lift heavy products.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a positive work environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance/health spending.
- Life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan & company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick leave.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Wellness Program.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.