Bus Driver Job in Dubai, UAE, The purpose of the role of the Driver is to support all staff with driving duties as operationally determined. The incumbent is required to maintain and inspect the vehicle to keep it in continuous working condition. They are required to be up to date with all traffic rules and regulations and ensure these are followed without exception.
Hiring Organization – Nibras International School Dubai
Post Name – Bus Driver
Qualification – High School Diploma
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – AED 4000 To AED 4500 Per Month
Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
- Transportation Services
- Drives light vehicles to transport teachers and staff along a scheduled route to/from School in a safe and efficient manner.
- Transports passengers to events locally or within the UAE.
- Meets and assists new employees and guests at the airport; transports new employees on their first week from/to accommodation /School
- Delivers office material and mail to offices and arranges for pickup and collection of articles
- Deliver important documents to required destinations
Safety & Maintenance
- Performs routine vehicle inspection and maintenance including cleaning interior and exterior, checking the oil, fuel, brakes, lights, windshield wipers, and water and tire pressure.
- Makes pre-trip inspections of vehicles in compliance with federal and local regulations.
- Keeps the vehicle and its equipment clean and in good working order and reports any damages to management.
- Follows all rules and regulations, and informs supervisor of all moving traffic violations/accidents.
Health and Safety
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities
- Assist in implementing all policies and rules governing student life and conduct
- Ensure that all the necessary health and safety rules and procedures are being followed
- Maintain an awareness of all the health and safety measures to be taken when in school
Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum Educational Qualifications Required for the Role
- High School Certificate, or equivalent
- Minimum Years of Experience Required
- 4 years’ total driving experience
- 2 years experience in a School (included in 5 years experience)
- Special Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including tact, courtesy, and patience
- UAE Driving License
- Knowledge of UAE Traffic laws
- Customer service
- Safeguarding and welfare of children
- Positive Driver safety record and clean license without any endorsements
- Basic internet skills including the use of e-mails
- Intercultural awareness
- Flexible and a can-do attitude
Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual task undertaken may not be identified.
Employees will be expected to comply with any reasonable request from a manager to undertake work of a similar level that is not specified in this job description.
Employees are expected to be courteous to colleagues and provide a welcoming environment to visitors and telephone callers.
The International Schools Partnership
Reach British School is part of The International Schools Partnership (ISP).
The International Schools Partnership (ISP) is a growing group of committed colleagues in financially responsible schools around the world, all of which aim to be the school of choice in their local area. Learning is at the heart of everything we do for our pupils, colleagues, and parents.
We are committed to getting better, all the time. ISP was founded by an experienced team of committed educationalists and commercial operators who have worked together for many years. Our growing group of private schools is located in the UK, the USA, and Europe.
Costa Rica, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Malaysia, Mexico, and Peru educates children and pupils from 2-18 years of age. We have now expanded to 45 schools delivering multiple curricula and building on local brands and reputations with around 45,000 pupils and 7,000 staff located across the globe.
We believe that successful schools are the ones that put learning at the heart of everything they do, always aiming to create rounded individuals that are able to forge successful careers and lives in a rapidly changing world. Our goal is to enable our schools as the leading school of choice in their local area.
We are a truly international group working in different cultures and speaking different languages. We work across countries and cultures, too, by working with each other and with other schools and communities.
At ISP we continue to engage with schools around the world who are interested in becoming part of our global group of schools and look forward to welcoming more pupils and staff to the group.
All our schools:
- Help children and pupils learn to levels that amaze them.
- Inspire children and pupils to be successful now and equip them to be successful later.
- Are truly international, working in partnerships within and across regions, cultures, and languages.
- Aim to be the schools of choice for children, pupils, and their families, wherever we are.
Reach British School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All shortlisted candidates and post holders are subject to appropriate International Criminal and Child Protection Background Checks or equivalent, covering the previous 10 years of employment history.
Reach British Schools recruit teachers in several ways including direct application to the school and through international teacher recruitment agencies and organizations.