Business Analyst Jobs In London, Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase- to revolutionize mobile banking by creating seamless journeys that our customers love.
For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it’s about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused process designers, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
|Hiring Organization||JPMorgan Chase Bank|
|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 3300 To GBP 3600 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom E14 5JP|
Main Tasks Include
- You will be responsible for the identification, design, and delivery of the business processes required to support new product features
- You will be a key partner to both Product and Operations, collaborating during the product discovery phase to ensure that the processes are well understood, and that Definition of Ready is achieved for engineering to begin building
- You will research best-in-class process design approaches; including market scanning, learning from other industries, and gaining a deep understanding of regulatory requirements
- You will document process models using industry-standard tools and work with a wide group of stakeholders to challenge, improve and iterate the design – including Product, UX, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Risk, and Controls
- You will collaborate with the business teams responsible for the execution of processes to ensure that they are well understood and embedded, iterating and improving as we go
- You will be a creative and enthusiastic advocate for our customers and colleagues, keeping them front of mind throughout
- Must have – Minimum of 3 years of experience gained in a Process Design or Business Analyst role. Experience gained must include analyzing as-is business processes, mapping process flows, identifying improvements, and overseeing implementation.
- Must have – Confident user of Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN).
- Must have – Deep understanding of the UK retail banking market; including the competitive landscape, customer needs and expectations, and regulatory regimes.
- Great to have – Lean Six Sigma Certified
Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
About the Team