Business Development Jobs In Dubai UAE
(i) responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional interpersonal skills. A Business development executive involves in the improvement of our company’s product by understanding the client requirements.
(ii) directly responsible for growing the business through acquiring new clientele and assisting in building existing markets. You will work in many different industries and often you will be involved with Quality, Production and Marketing departments
|Hiring Organization||Hunter Foods (L.L.C.)|
|Post Name||International Business Development & Sales Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seeks out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Coordinates with sales leadership on activities to achieve monthly target
- Complete understanding of pricing and quotes process.
- Demonstrated ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision-makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in increased market share globally
- Responsible for developing a database of qualified leads through telephone canvassing, prospecting, web-based tools and search engines, email, trade show lead generation, and other industry networking events.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather order information and submit detailed information for processing orders.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closed sales, and follow-up activities in every country
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Must be fluent in English (Verbal & Written)
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role. International experience is a must.
- Proven ability to develop action plans set targets and complete within deadlines.
- Must have the ability to determine expectations, measure effectiveness, and enforce quality standards.
- • Excellent time management, organization, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Effective Interview Hacks –
- Use body language to your advantage
- Focus on your intonations
- Remember the interviewer’s name
- Prepare a one-page proposal
- Find common interests
Related Jobs For You
Security Jobs in Dubai UAE Jobs in Dubai For Document Controller Finance Jobs in Dubai Jobs in Dubai for Degree Holders Jobs in Dubai For Manager