Call Center Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE, We are looking for a skilled call center manager who can lead our representatives to better performance and improve service quality. The call center manager will assist in establishing call center objectives, and provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques.
Analyze call center data, and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better support customers. You should have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of company policies and offerings. To be a successful call center manager.
You should be focused on improving your team of representatives and call center practices. You should be observant and detail-oriented and possess an understanding of the business, the products and services, and the issues representatives are facing on the floor. Call center managers hire, train, prepare, and motivate their staff members to provide excellent service to customers.
|Hiring Organization||VIA MEDICA INTERNATIONAL HEALTHCARE L.L.C|
|Post Name||Call Center Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 7000 To AED 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Via Medica was founded in Washington, DC, and expanded to UAE in. Since that time Via Medica has become one of the most counted on Healthcare providers in the Region and we continue to expand with offices and projects simultaneously occurring on continents. We employ a carefully selected team of experts, distributed across the sub-sectors of the market and geographic allocations.
Each team is concerned with the analytical design and implementation of extensive Healthcare solutions for our clients anywhere and everywhere. These teams are assisted by the company’s Research and Development Specialists with their business, technical, and ethnic backgrounds to ensure efficient and optimum performance across all our divisions.
Via Medica supports government and private sector healthcare projects through a wide array of medical services. We offer customized solutions to meet your company’s complex goals and technical requirements complying with your industry sector’s healthcare standards. Via Medica’s Last Mile offers Governments.
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating, and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explaining expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Skills & Requirements
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Polite, professional phone voice.
- Excellent understanding of technology, software applications, and phone and computer systems
- Advanced customer focus and customer service skills
- Exceptional training and coaching skills to motivate employees
- Minimal Experience Needed. Call center jobs start at entry-level.
- Develop New Skills. Training is a part of the experience when you work in a call center.
- Hard Work is Rewarded. Call center employees are incentivized to perform at peak levels.
- Flexible Work.
- Leave Work at Work.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.