Call Centre Agent Jobs in Dubai, A Call Center Representative is in charge of answering customer calls, listening to their concerns and solving problems. They handle both inbound and outbound phone conversations with clients to make sure everyone quickly gets the help they need.
|Post Name||Call Centre Agent|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Respond to all inbound queries and requests from customers via email, WhatsApp, social media, website and telephone
- Convert inbound enquiries into assessments or registrations.
- Generate customer interest in the services and products by communicating all special offers, promotions, new classes, new subjects and new branches to the customers.
- Make outbound calls to leads and requests from customers via email, WhatsApp, social media, website and telephone. Respond to all queries.
- Coordinate with the Front Desk of the branches to confirm which teachers can be booked for assessments. Plan the booking of lessons.
- Contact all leads and enquiries received, for the pre-opening of new branches.
- Provide customers with advice and recommendations on available courses and packages. Seize opportunities to upsell all services when they arise.
-Plot all booked assessments on the CRM system and coordinate with the Front -Desk of the relevant branch.
- Send an assessment confirmation WhatsApp to the prospective student immediately upon booking the assessment.
- Contact and follow up with all leads that did not get converted to an assessment, did not show up for an assessment, cancelled an assessment or did not register after taking an assessment.
- Contact and follow up with all customers who did not renew packages.
- Push to convert all leads to direct registration without doing an assessment in the branch.
- Coordinate with the HR, Recruitment and Education Departments to remain informed about teachers joining, teachers leaving, teachers’ annual leave, the introduction of new subjects etc.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in customer service and telesales roles
- Must have previous sales and customer service experience. Excellent negotiation, communication (fluent English language ability both spoken and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Can work well under pressure. Has a high-stress tolerance and resilience.
- Organized and able to prioritize workload.
- Be dedicated to providing world-class customer service.
- Intermediate I.T. skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Approachable and positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Professional and smart appearance always