Call Centre Job In Jaipur, India
- Attend calls & revert to E-mails professionally to provide information about products and services, and obtain details of Customer complaints.
- Identify the problem in depth and follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions, are taken.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to the designated authority for further investigation.
- Addition of new Clients and retention of existing clients.
- Make reports in Excel, and work on portals and Google sheets.
- Take orders and make Invoices of finalized ones.
- are looking for a polite, professional Call Center Representative to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our current and potential customers
- How will you make an impact in this role?
- Deliver extraordinary care, on calls, to a wide range of American Express customers with a variety of requests
- Build a meaningful relationship through consultative questioning to ensure added value for the customer
- Enhance our customers’ experience by finding opportunities to offer products based on our Cardmembers’ needs
- Offer custom solutions and negotiate a positive outcome for the customer and American Express, aiming for first-call resolution when possible
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations, and productivity targets
- Document necessary information
- Re-prioritize to adapt to the ever-changing environment
Hiring Organization – Outreach Integrated Services Pvt. ltd
Post Name – BPO Call Center
Qualification – Undergraduate/Graduate/Postgraduate
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – INR 11514/- To 28429/- Per Month
Location – Jaipur, Rajasthan, India 302017
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-5 years of meaningful experience
- Demonstrate personal excellence and resiliency by remaining positive and calm in difficult situations
- Display a passion to serve by delivering extraordinary service in every interaction with our customers
- Able to make good, sound judgment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment as well as multitask and re-prioritize on a regular basis
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Excellent negotiation, influential and resourceful skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- MS office suites such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of card business model
- Location: Gurgaon
- Workplace Flexibility: INSERT Part or Full time. Shift flexibility requirements
- Graduates or Under Graduate (with prior international call center experience) in any field from a recognized University can apply.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced metric-driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Analytical mind & attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Amex card products would be preferred.
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourcefulness
- BPO – fresher – data entry – part time – call center fresher – work from home part time – back office – computer operator – freshers job vacancy
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: ₹11,514.14 – ₹28,429.95 per month
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jaipur, Rajasthan: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)