Camp Counselor Job France, We are looking for an enthusiastic, attentive camp counselor to lead, support, and motivate campers as they enjoy all that the camp has to offer. The camp counselor will help plan events and lead group events, monitor campers and respond to incidents.
Such as behavioral problems or accidents, log events and maintain records relating to activities, and discuss camper participation and concerns with parents and other camp staff members. You should be positive, proactive, and caring while focusing on giving campers a fun, safe camp experience.
Camp counselors guide and ensure the safety of children as they engage in camp activities. They assist in the activity planning process, receive special training to fully support children, and lead them as they participate in camp events.
|Hiring Organization||Centre JPC France – Les Chênes de Mamré|
|Post Name||Camp Counselor|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 20 To EUR 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Montmeyran, France 26120|
The JPC France association bought the “Chênes de Mamré” site in the Drôme in 1967 in order to promote youth activities in the Valence region. Originally, it was a farm. Its owner wanted her property to be used later to help young people.
Young people in difficulty are first welcomed there. Subsequently, weekends brought together many young people and then stays. Even today, the center’s vocation is to welcome young people and train their professional supervisors. The main objective is to be a place of welcome at the service of all at an affordable price.
Pierre-Alain takes charge of the animation of the team and ensures with it the provision of a pleasant place for all. He is responsible for the good reception of the groups in accordance with the vocation of this house and ensures the responsibility of the center.
- Working with other camp staff members to plan and coordinate camp events.
- Leading and supporting campers as they participate in age-appropriate activities.
- Monitoring campers to ensure compliance with camp rules and prevent accidents.
- Cleaning, maintaining, and ensuring proper use of camp facilities and equipment.
- Reporting and recording details of incidents, such as accidents or rule violations, to parents and camp staff.
- Memorizing all emergency procedures and enforcing camp rules.
- Participating in staff meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience working in camps, with children, or with specific activities may be preferred.
- First aid, CPR, and additional training may be required or beneficial.
- Physical ability to participate in activities, run, climb, swim, lift, or support the weight of children.
- Ability to pass a background check, a physical, and proof of immunizations.
- High level of responsibility and accountability.
- Upbeat, engaging personality.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- You get to be a role model.
- You get to unplug.
- Crafts to the max.
- Boost your resume.
- You truly make a difference.
- Life-long friendships.
- Interview material.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Summer Camp Jobs France”.