Canada Jobs Graphic Designer, We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
|Hiring Organization||Smoking Gun Interactive Inc|
|Post Name||Graphic Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 21 Per Hour|
|Location||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6B 5A6|
Located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Smoking Gun Interactive (SGI) is an industry-leading independent game development studio focused on creating world-class strategy and casual titles that engage and entertain audiences across the globe.
With proven expertise in RTS, Strategy, Action, and Casual genres, SGI has been prolific in releasing acclaimed titles across mobile, PC, and console platforms. At Smoking Gun experience matters, and our team shares a passion to innovate in the game space by building groundbreaking features and embracing new technology.
Above all, we strive for the highest level of quality possible in every project and we collaborate with partners who are firmly aligned with these goals. Every day, we are inspired to build games and new concepts with a tight-knit team of creative, talented, and genuinely amazing people.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Your employment isn’t tied to just one industry.
- You can work in multiple environments.
- You can choose to be self-employed.
- You have many specialties to choose from.
- It’s not boring.
- You can express yourself.
- You can create things for yourself, friends, and family without having to outsource.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
For More Jobs freeonlinejobalert
One thought on “Canada Jobs Graphic Designer”