Canada Revenue Agency Jobs in Canada, We are searching for an amicable bilingual customer service representative who is fluent in both stated languages. The bilingual customer service representative’s duties include tending to inquiries and feedback from clients. You should make use of the appropriate channels to defer these, where necessary.
To be successful as a bilingual customer service representative, you should exude confidence and composure when assisting customers. Ultimately, an excellent bilingual customer service representative will continuously brainstorm ways to provide a more pleasant and efficient service to our customers.
|Hiring Organization||Canada Revenue Agency|
|Post Name||Bilingual Customer Service|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 17 Per Hour|
|Location||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5N 6L4|
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA; French: Agence du revenue du Canada; ARC) is the revenue service of the federal government and most provincial and territorial governments. The CRA collects taxes, administers tax law and policy, and delivers benefit programs and tax credits.
Legislation administered by the CRA includes the Income Tax Act, parts of the Excise Tax Act, and parts of laws relating to the Canada Pension Plan, employment insurance (EI), tariffs, and duties. The agency also oversees the registration of charities in Canada and enforces much of the country’s tax laws.
The CRA is the largest organization in the Canadian federal public service by a number of personnel, employing 43,908 people, and has an operating budget of $5.1 billion. The agency’s headquarters are based in Ottawa, itself divided into 5 program branches, which directly support the CRA’s core responsibilities, and 7 corporate branches, which deliver internal services within the organization.
- Memorizing the prices and features of each offer.
- Confirm customers’ language preferences as you assist them.
- Addressing queries, complaints, and recommendations furnished by customers.
- Redirect customers to the pertinent department, if needed.
- Deferring to management in instances of uncertainty.
- Processing exchanges and refunds in ways congruent with our policies.
- Providing customers with details of supplementary products or services that may suit their needs.
- Monitoring call and mail histories to ensure that all customers have been assisted.
- Searching for commonalities in customer feedback to inform recommendations regarding our offerings.
- Administering and receiving customer surveys on occasion.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience as a customer service representative, customer support representative, or similar.
- Experience using both languages in a professional capacity is preferred.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills in both specified languages.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to craft professional emails.
- Active listening skills and attention to minutiae.
- Solid awareness of your skillset and willingness to refer customers for help, as needed.
- Professional, courteous, and forbearing.
- Well-groomed and neat in appearance.
- It facilitates customer communication.
- It boosts loyalty among SaaS customers.
- It gives you a competitive advantage.
- It bolsters client loyalty and satisfaction.
- It helps improve your product.
- It can make up for product or service issues.
- It can augment your sales.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.