Your role at Signature
Care Assistant Jobs In UK, Our Care Assistants showcase their compassion every day. They understand, empathize, and support, knowing exactly what needs to be done for the best possible outcome. Your new role as a Care Assistant will be varied, interesting, and rewarding.
You’ll assist residents with washing, dressing, eating, drinking, and getting around. You’ll help them make their apartments feel like home and enjoy their favorite activities with them, like bingo, shopping, and live music.
You’ll develop strong relationships with the individuals you work with, and their families, respecting choices, dignity, and independence. You’ll also be integral to developing residents’ care plans, which includes being aware of any specialist support needs.
|Hiring Organization||Signature Senior Lifestyle Care Homes|
|Post Name||Care Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 To 11 Per Hour|
|Location||Beaconsfield, England, United Kingdom HP9 1FN|
What Signature Offer
- Bank/Part-time/Full-time Day shifts available
- Free meals on duty
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on the length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support, and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards, and more
- Commuting – Virginia Water is the nearest train station
- Walking – less than 5 minutes from the nearest train station
- Driving – Car share and parking available
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organized. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in. You don’t need the experience to become a Care Assistant, just plenty of passion and understanding, good written and verbal communication, and some IT skills. An NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care is a big advantage.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivaled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference in our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.