Caregiver Jobs in San Diego, We are seeking an attentive and trustworthy caregiver to join our staff in providing excellent care to our clients. The caregiver will plan and follow a daily care schedule with clients, modify care plans as prescribed by medical professionals, and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise.
Caregivers must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). Additionally, most caregivers are required to have a valid license and a registered vehicle, pass a background check and be well-versed in first aid. The best caregivers are dedicated to helping clients gain more independence.
Caregivers assist individuals who have difficulty performing basic day-to-day activities, for example, the elderly, disabled persons, or people suffering from chronic or mental disorders. A caregiver’s duties include assisting with personal care and administering medication.
|Hiring Organization||Merrill Gardens at Bankers Hill|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 10 To USD 12 Per Hour|
|Location||San Diego, California, United States 92103|
Family means everything to us. From the communities we create to the connections we make with residents, everything we do is rooted in our history as a fifth-generation family business. We build on that family with the people we hire and the teams they form. If you have a passion for working with seniors.
With a desire to be part of the Merrill Gardens family, we want to hear from you. We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row – ranked in the top tier in the country for exceptional workplaces! This is our story – we are one family company with two unique senior living brands.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting or escorting the client to medical and other appointments.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
- Maintain a safe environment for clients.
Skills & Requirements
- A driver’s license may be strongly desired.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.
- Ability to read and speak English.
- Ability to pass a required TB test and physical exam.
- Proven ability to behave with respect and compassion.
- Possess a professional and upbeat attitude.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programs.
- Student loan repayment.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.