Caregiver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship in Canada, We are seeking an attentive and trustworthy caregiver to join our staff in providing excellent care to our clients. The caregiver will plan and follow a daily care schedule with clients, modify care plans as prescribed by medical professionals, and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise.
To succeed as a caregiver you should be patient, empathetic, and have strong people skills. You should be observant and committed to making your client feel safe and comfortable. Caregivers assist individuals who have difficulty performing basic day-to-day activities, for example,
The elderly, disabled persons, or people suffering from chronic or mental disorders. A caregiver’s duties include assisting with personal care, administering medication, and providing companionship. They work in their clients’ homes or in special care facilities.
|Hiring Organization||Loyal Care|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5A 0A4|
Loyal Care Inc is an organization that began. The founders have a passion for caring for individuals who require assistance in their everyday lives. The founders are dedicated to improving the quality of life for all individuals.
We specialize in assisting our seniors, people with disabilities, and mental health. Our beliefs are based on our vision, mission, and values, which set the framework of our fundamental principle in health services.
Our goal is to provide and develop innovative community programs for our seniors, people with disabilities, and mental health. Our team provides high standard care, utilizing evidence-based practice and incorporating a client-centered, family-centered care model. We welcome all individuals of all diversities to our society.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
Skills & Requirements
- Further education may be beneficial.
- Job experience and CPR training may be necessary.
- A driver’s license may be strongly desired.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.
- Finding a Purpose. In today’s confusing and stressful world, it is often difficult to find meaning in your life.
- Finding Appreciation.
- Having Flexibility.
- Building Confidence.
- A Meaningful Career.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Caregiver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship in Canada.