Carvana Jobs Phoenix, A logistics manager supervises the movement, distribution, and storage of supplies and materials in a company. They are tasked with planning routes, analyzing budgets, and processing shipments. Also known as supply chain managers, they generally form part of middle management.
Our business is looking for a talented and qualified logistics manager to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties including selecting carriers, researching shipping methods, assessing budgets, and organizing storage.
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to oversee daily operations and logistics employees. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems.
|Post Name||Logistics Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85281|
We offer touchless delivery or a touchless pick-up at one of our Car Vending Machines. Preview any shipping charges as you shop and you’ll select your appointment once you select a car to purchase. All of the vehicles in our inventory and our partners’ inventory are inspected and reconditioned by technicians and have no reported fire, frame, or flood damage according to CARFAX and AutoCheck
Every Carvana car comes with a 7-day return policy. Take it for a spin and see if it truly fits your life. If you don’t love it after 7-days, simply return it. It’s that easy. At Carvana, we put people first and sell cars second. This is why giving back to local communities is an important part of our company’s mission.
The Carpool program is a Carvana community-led initiative where we help spread goodwill by donating vehicles to people nominated by their friends, family, and neighbors for making an impact in their community. We’re always looking to help those who help others.
- Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
- Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy business, ensuring that signage and displays are attractive.
- Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
- Ensuring staff members follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties are to ensure the overall health and success of the business.
Skills And Requirements
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service to customers and support to staff members.
- More influence on company culture.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.