Cash Jobs Vancouver Craigslist, We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections to ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information about customers’ products, promotions, or item locations.
You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace. To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
A cashier is a person who customers pay money to or get money from in places such as shops or banks. Synonyms: teller, accountant, clerk, treasurer More Synonyms of the cashier.
A retail cashier or simply a cashier is a person who handles the cash register at various locations such as the point of sale in a retail store. The most common use of the title is in the retail industry, but this job title is also used in the context of accountancy for the person responsible for receiving and disbursing money or within branch banking in the United Kingdom for the job known in the United States as a bank teller.
Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift-wrapping packages, and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 10 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6Z 2E7|
Craigslist (stylized as craigslist) is an American classified advertisements website with sections devoted to jobs, housing, for sale, items wanted, services, community service, gigs, résumés, and discussion forums.
Craig Newmark began the service as an email distribution list to friends, featuring local events in the San Francisco Bay Area. It became a web-based service in and expanded into other classified categories. It started expanding to other U.S. and Canadian cities in and now covers 70 countries.
Having observed people helping one another in friendly, social, and trusting communal ways on the Internet via the WELL, MindVox, and Usenet, and feeling isolated as a relative newcomer to San Francisco, Craigslist founder Craig Newmark decided to create something similar for local events.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate, and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- Customer service or cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
- Accepting Payments.
- Basic Math.
- Attention to Detail.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Bagging Calculations.
- Cash Management.
- Gift Cards.
- Friendly and positive attitude.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to make a change.
- Basic math skills.
- Attention to detail.
- You can work with many different clients.
- Cashiers can work in many different fields.
- You can avoid hard physical work as a cashier.
- Most cashiers don’t work more than 40 hours.
- Cashiers have a decent work-life balance.
- You may get discounts on products.
- Being a cashier is not that stressful.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Cash Jobs Vancouver Craigslist.