Cashier Job In London, We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information about customers’ products, promotions, or item locations. You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace.
To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service
Cashiers scan items, ensure that prices are quantities are correct, and collect payments. They also assist customers by explaining or recommending items, answering questions, and processing exchanges or refunds.
|Hiring Organization||Foot Locker|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 8 To GBP 9 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1A 1AA|
For more than 30 years, our collections have been curated by sneaker heads for sneaker heads. Only the best, most relevant, and exciting products ever make it onto our shelves and onto our online catalogs. “If it is at Foot locker, then it is approved!” This is the word on the street.
Whether you are a long-time dedicated sneaker lover or casually searching for a fresh new pair of shoes, Foot Locker has you covered, from the feet up. Don’t forget to peek into our fantastic range of apparel and accessories too! And keep in mind: most of our products you won’t be able to find anywhere else!
On European soil only, Foot Locker means more than 620 stores in premium locations, across 20 countries and closing in on 30 years of history. Foot Locker Europe also means an elevated digital experience for our ever-increasing fan base, throughout a brand-new exciting website and vibrant interactive social media platforms.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate, and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
- Development & Progress.
- No Fear of Job Transfer.
- Job Security.
- Office Environment.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Cash In Hand Work London”.