Cashier Jobs in Sharjah, Accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries and provide helpful information about customers’ products, promotions, or item locations. You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace.
To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate,
|Hiring Organization||Damas Medical Center|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3500 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Our vision at Damas Medical Complex is to provide the most excellent and safest medical care with the latest highly qualified technology to our dear patients in the fields of dental treatment, oral surgery, cosmetic dental treatment, laser for dermatology, and all aspects of cosmetics including skin and body care
Our main objectives at Damas Medical Complex are to provide excellent service in terms of medical care provided and a calm, comfortable and clean atmosphere in accordance with other international medical calibrations and specialized standards.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate, and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons.
- Gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk,
- Lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
- Scheduling Flexibility.
- Because cashiers work in retail and other businesses that cater to the public
- They often have a lot of scheduling flexibility.
- Customer Interaction.
- Advancement Opportunities.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.