Casual Retail Jobs Melbourne, Aesop has carefully cultivated a work environment in which our employees are constantly challenged to do their best. Our company is determinedly creative, intelligent, and progressive, and nurtures these qualities by employing people who share our passionate interest in design, innovation, and incisive inquiry across all fields.
Our organizational culture is entirely unique, distinguished by an uncommon blend of courtesy, cordiality, and intellectual energy. We seek those who can bring a wealth of life experience and inspired ideas to our table.
In return, we provide comprehensive induction and training programs and encourage an inclusive culture that nurtures enduring professional relationships. We also appreciate the benefits that flow from our employees’ external pursuits.
We raise our bar high at Aesop and never lower it; this is one of the keys to our success and one of the many reasons why people wish to work here. If you would like to join Aesop, we invite you to peruse our current career opportunities.
Purpose of the Role
We currently seek two dedicated and passionate Retail Consultants to work Part Time within our stunning Aesop Myer Bourke St space. The successful applicant will have flexible availability and may be required to work weekends.
To be successful, you will have:
- Aesop proactively seeks out astute, creative, passionate individuals who think laterally and are capable of delivering work of the highest standard.
- Previous experience within the retail, with products requiring specialist knowledge and demonstration-based sales techniques.
- The ability to communicate with warmth, energy, and sincerity.
- A genuine interest in others.
- The capacity to learn about and sell products requires specialist knowledge.