Chat Agent Jobs Windsor Ontario, Want to get started in a career with endless opportunities? No insurance experience is necessary to join our team. We will train you every step of the way including helping you obtain your Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) license. Already have a broker or general insurance agent license, experience in the industry, and looking for a new opportunity? Apply today to learn more about what HCC has to offer! As a Service Broker for home and auto insurance, you will receive paid training, a competitive salary, and a benefits package along with the opportunity for growth. Salary starts at $35,550 and progresses after your first year as you build your insurance knowledge and experience. For those with previous insurance experience, salary will be based on experience within the industry.
A team player who gets satisfaction from helping clients navigate today’s challenges? Solution and results-oriented? Driven to succeed and excited about new challenges? Seeking an employer who invests in your personal growth and professional development? This opportunity could be tailor-made for you.
Windsor, ON – We offer in-office, hybrid, and remote work flexibility. Candidates across Canada are welcome to apply.
Who we are:
HUB Customer Central (HCC) is a leading insurance contact center in Canada. Our technology-driven and digital expertise are unique, making us an industry trailblazer. We are affiliated with HUB International, the 5th largest insurance brokerage in the world with 13,000 employees and more than 475 offices.
Why we’re different:
HUB won the prestigious Stevie Award for Employer of the Year – Insurance. This award recognizes the world’s best companies to work for and their ongoing commitment to the growth, development, and wellness of employees. We’re about communities too. HUB/HCC is committed to a formal program – HUB Gives – that encourages employees to donate their time, creativity, and passion to community causes. We believe in contributing to where we live, work and play.
- Assess the needs of the client and apply sound judgment when reviewing, modifying, and adding coverage to policies while providing protection guidance and advice to the client as required.
- Create an effortless experience for our clients.
- Communicate with clients by phone, email, chat, and/or another method as required.
- Process requested changes or renewals.
- Actively pursue opportunities to retain and account-round client policies.
- Provide claim counseling and assistance to the client within company guidelines.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all applicable portals, customer relationship management systems, and policy management systems.
- Document all details of client requests and conversations in the appropriate system
- Refer files requiring approval to the designated individual with recommendations for handling.
- Exhibit accountability with regard to readiness in handling client contact opportunities
- Receptive to ongoing coaching and training provided and make use of self-coaching tools where available.
Skills and Requirements
- High School diploma
- A University degree, college diploma, or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience is preferred but not required
- Previous success in customer service and a strong desire to help customers
- Ability to multitask in a contact center environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Desire to work in a dynamic team environment
- Bilingual in French and English (an asset)
- Insurance experience is not required
- Group Health and Dental Benefits.
- RRSP Company Matching Program.
- Paid vacation, sick and personal days.
- Employee discounts on personal, home and auto insurance policies.
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships and other services/products.
- Company-paid Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Health and wellness initiatives.
- Ongoing recognition programs and opportunities for advancement.
- An environment that fosters continuous learning and improvement.
- A leadership team is dedicated to your growth and success.
- To listen. Our employees have great ideas. We implement them.
- Appreciation of your efforts. Every day.
Related Jobs For You
|Lawyer Jobs in Toronto|
|Security Agent Job in Toronto, Canada|
|Best Data Entry Jobs in Toronto|
|New Job Vacancies in Toronto|
|Jobs in Toronto For Students|