Chefs Jobs in Valletta, We are looking for a talented chef de partie to help our culinary team create memorable meals for our restaurant’s patrons. Each chef de partie, or line cook, is responsible for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, or baking desserts.
You will be responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.
To be successful as a chef de partie, you should be someone who can keep a level head when working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the extra mile in pursuit of great food and exceptional service.
|Hiring Organization||AX The Palace Malta|
|Post Name||Chef De Partie|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 12 To EUR 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Valetta, Malta 1542|
Welcome to AX The Palace – a 5-star luxury hotel in the heart of Sliema. Situated in a prime location, this hotel offers the best of both worlds, a city lifestyle as well as panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea.
AX The Palace stands tall in its prime location of Sliema, Malta’s main shopping district and a bustling seaside town. Attractive dining outlets, cultural opportunities, and one of the largest promenades on the island waiting for you at this 5-star hotel situated in the quieter parts of the town.
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keep your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
Skills & Requirements
- Past experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to work shifts during weekends and holidays.
- You Can Be Creative.
- You Can Work for Yourself.
- There Are Great Salary Opportunities.
- You Work with Talented People.
- Excellent self-employment opportunities.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.