Civil Engineering Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for an experienced, driven civil engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge. To ensure success, the ideal candidate should be comfortable splitting their hours between the office.
On-site visits, and attending council meetings. The civil engineer should be a critical thinker and have sound subject knowledge of mathematics and physics to identify and solve engineering problems.
You must also possess a certain level of creativity in order to present innovative solutions and improvements to technical processes. The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate ideas, and make recommendations.
|Post Name||Civil Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4509 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Stantec Inc. is an international professional services company in the design and consulting industry. The company was founded, as D. R. Stanley Associates in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Stantec provides professional consulting services in planning.
Engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics for infrastructure and facilities projects. The company provides services on projects around the world.
With over employees operating out of more than locations in North America and across offices on six continents. Don Stanley was the first Canadian to earn a Ph.D. in environmental engineering.
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
- CAD and AutoCAD proficiency
- Design skills
- Site development
- High Earning Potential. On average, a fresher in civil engineering can earn up to 3-4 lakhs per annum as a starting package.
- Great Growth Prospects. Civil engineering is a domain of studies that offers opportunities for quick appraisals in a career.
- Networking Opportunities.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Civil Engineering Jobs in Dubai”.
Related Jobs For You
|Part-Time Job in Dubai, UAE|
|Personal Driver Job in Dubai|
|Chartered Accountant Job in Dubai|
|Security Agent Job in Dubai|
|Electrical Assistant Technician Job In Dubai|