Civil Engineering Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for an experienced, driven civil engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge. To ensure success, the ideal candidate should be comfortable splitting their hours between the office, on-site visits, and attending council meetings. The civil engineer should be a critical thinker and have sound subject knowledge of mathematics and physics to identify and solve engineering problems.
You must also possess a certain level of creativity in order to present innovative solutions and improvements to technical processes. The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate ideas, make recommendations, and negotiate project details with their team, subcontractors, and clients.
Civil engineers are responsible for creating, improving, and protecting our immediate environment. They plan and oversee construction and rebuilding, as well as the maintenance of roads, bridges, tunnels, railways, dams, harbors, power plants, and airports.
- Organization Name: Ubitech Global Solutions FZ-LLC
- Post Name: Civil Engineering
- Qualification : B.Tech
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Job Experience: 5 Year
- Salary: AED 8000 To AED 12000 Per Month
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
“Ubitech Global Solutions FZ-LLC is one stop Software Company for digital transformation. Established in & recognized as 20 most Promising Enterprise Software Solution companies we have offices in New Delhi (India) and Dubai (UAE).
We offer HR Software and App Attendance tracking App Aptitude Testing Software Payroll Software Recruitment Software Journal publishing Software Aviation Billing Software Salesforce CRM Our clients are in more than countries.”
Unitech Solutions is one of the top Software Companies. We are committed to delivering solutions that move business. Our extensive portfolio coupled with our cost efficiency and timely deliveries has made us a trusted partner of the world’s leading companies. Manned by the most passionate people who can change the world.
Run by the finest people with the utmost potential to take the company to heights. Over decades of experience ranging from Startups to large Enterprises. Varied Solutions for all Industry verticals with hundreds of successful global projects. We have served more customers in countries.
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
- CAD and AutoCAD proficiency
- Design skills
- Site development
- Database design
- Conceptual skills
- Legal compliance
- Drafting, LISP
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
- Registration/Licensure as a professional engineer may be required.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
- Develops Your Passion Through a Variety of Classes.
- Expands Your Skills to Lead Your Field.
- Helps Fill the Demand for Essential Civil Engineers.
- Helps Expand Industries New and Old.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
For More Jobs Visit freeonlinejobalert