Civil Engineering Jobs in USA For Indian, We are looking for an experienced, driven civil engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge. To ensure success, the ideal candidate should be comfortable splitting their hours between the office, on-site visits, and attending council meetings.
The civil engineer should be a critical thinker and have sound subject knowledge of mathematics and physics to identify and solve engineering problems. You must also possess a certain level of creativity in order to present innovative solutions and improvements to technical processes.
The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate ideas, make recommendations, and negotiate project details with their team, subcontractors, and clients.
|Hiring Organization||Fluor Corporation|
|Post Name||Civil Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 5000 To USD 5600 Per Month|
|Location||Irving, Texas, United States 75039|
David E. Constable serves as chief executive officer of Fluor Corporation. Mr. Constable has served multiple key roles with Fluor, including group president of Project Operations, where he was responsible for project execution services, engineering, global procurement, construction, industrial relations, project management, and information technology.
He previously served as group president of Fluor’s Power business, which included emissions control, carbon capture, and sequestration technology solutions. Prior to this, he was group president, Operations & Maintenance, focusing on Fluor’s operational asset productivity improvement business across a wide range of industries.
where he executed a comprehensive change program and implemented a new operating model focused on enhancing growth across the organization. Additionally, he serves as a board director of ABB Ltd. He also spent four years as a senior advisor at Cerberus Capital Management.
Mr. Constable graduated from the University of Alberta with a degree in engineering and is a registered professional engineer. He is a graduate of Thunderbird University’s International Management Program and Wharton Business School’s Advanced Management Program.
For over a century, Fluor has been providing professional and technical solutions that deliver safe, well‑executed, capital‑efficient projects to clients around the world. Fluor Corporation is a global engineer.
Procurement, fabrication, well‑executed, capital‑efficient projects to clients around the world. Fluor is ranked No.
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
- Technical Skills.
- Project Management.
- Communication Skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Leadership skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Develops Your Passion Through a Variety of Classes.
- Skills to Lead Your Field.
- Helps Fill the Demand for Essential Civil Engineers.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
For More Jobs Visit freeonlinejobalert