Civil Field Jobs in Sharjah, We’re currently looking for a civil designer II, with a minimum of two years of experience working in Dubai. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, has leadership skills, and has the ability to work well under pressure.
At Exterran, we’re all about making your dreams come true. We know you want to be a designer in civil engineering—and with us, you can be!
|Post Name||Designer II Civil Structural|
|Qualification||Diploma in Civil / Architectural Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 35 To AED 37 Per Hour|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
- Generate drawings with industry-specific software applications in accordance with the best design practices and adhere to company work instructions, guides, standards & customer specifications.
- Ensuring delivery of drawings with required details.
- Drafting and preparation of project drawings, layouts, schedules, and bill of materials
- Works closely with Engineers to ensure that drawings are reliable and quality-focused.
- Coordinating with another discipline to fulfill complete job requirements.
Required Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of experience in 3D Modelling, Drafting, and documenting Civil, Structural & Architectural, Drawings.
- Working Experience in Oil & Gas Industry–on shore
- Proficient using 3-D Modelling & CAD design software; and Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) & email system.
- Coordinate with Engineers/Checkers, understand the design, and establish the Design input further to develop the model/ drawings
- Interact with another discipline, understand & review the Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument, and Equipment drawings/documents and establish the inputs further to develop the civil & structural detailing work.
- Preparation of BOQ/MTO in accordance with Civil & Structural design drawings.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communications
- Software Skills: Working level experience in AutoCAD, CAD WORXS, PDMS, TEKLA, Microsoft Office
Exterran Corporation (NYSE: EXTN) is a global systems and process company offering solutions in the oil, gas, water, and power markets.
We are a leader in natural gas processing and treatment, producing water treatment and compression products and services, and providing critical midstream infrastructure solutions to customers throughout the world.
Exterran Corporation is headquartered in Houston, Texas, and operates in approximately 25 countries. Exterran designs and commissions scalable solutions that quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively treat produced water for oil & gas production facilities.
Our industry-leading technologies cover the full range of methods for removing oil, and suspended, and dissolved solids from produced water. We help clients achieve higher treatment efficiency, wider operating bands, and lower capital and operational costs.
Effective Interview Hacks
- Use body language to your advantage
Focus on your intonations
Remember the interviewer’s name
Prepare a one-page proposal
Find common interests
Related Jobs For You
|Jobs in UAE For Female|
|Automobile Jobs in Dubai, UAE|
|Interior Design Jobs in Dubai, UAE|
|Amazon Jobs Dubai, UAE|
|Assistant Jobs In Dubai, UAE|