Cleaning Jobs in Germany For Foreigners, We are looking to hire an attentive cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
To be successful as a cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision.
|Hiring Organization||Johannesstift Diakonie|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 12 To EUR 14 Per Hour|
|Location||Berlin, Germany 13629|
The Johannesstift Diakonie is the largest denominational health and social enterprise in the Berlin region and north-eastern Germany. 9,800 employees provide modern medicine and dedicated care in accordance with the company’s Christian and diaconal values.
In the Services area, we offer all services internally and externally that keep the health and social system running – from IT to catering, building cleaning and construction project, and energy supply control to central sterilization.
Workshops, seminars, conferences, meetings: Our premises in Berlin and Wittenberg offer a variety of options for your event. From workshops with 30 people to multi-day conferences with 400 participants, with small snacks or full catering – we take care of everything so that you can concentrate on the content in the best working atmosphere.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
Skills & Requirements
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
- There is always work.
- Being an advisor.
- Job satisfaction.
- Confidence booster.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Cleaning Jobs in Germany For Foreigners.