Cleaning Jobs in Leeds, You could be joining our team of hardworking cleaning heroes supporting our clients. No day will be the same you could be helping keep sites clean. You could be working alone and or as part of a wider team to keep everything safe and clean for our client.
To be successful as a Cleaning Assistant, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision.
We are looking to hire an attentive Cleaning Assistant to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
|Hiring Organization||Poppies Cleaning Service|
|Post Name||Cleaning Assistant|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 13 Hour|
|Location||Leeds, England, United Kingdom LS16 5LN|
We offer highly flexible working hours that can fit around your family, other jobs, studies, and other commitments. Some businesses also have seasonal vacancies – particularly at Christmas and during the Summer – often ideal for students.
Working with Poppies is perfect for dedicated and passionate people looking for flexible work, including busy mums, like our founder Sue Rorstad, who started the business to spend more time with her young children. Poppies can offer permanent, part-time jobs with hours to fit your family commitments.
If you are only able to work some days or between certain times, we can often offer you consistent work. If you are reliable and hard-working and can work at least 3 hours per session we regularly have jobs available.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
- There is always work.
- Being an advisor.
- Job satisfaction.
- Confidence booster.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.