Hiring Organization – Coca-Cola Vending
Post Name – General Laborer
Qualification – High School or GED preferred
Employment Type – Full Time
Salary – USD 18 To USD 20 Per Hour
Location – Fort Worth, Texas, United States 76137
Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of products, materials, supplies, and equipment. Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate industrial power equipment.
- Restock and replenish as appropriate.
- Perform general maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Fill in for other positions as needed.
- Perform general warehouse/production/cooler service duties.
- Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing.
- High School or GED preferred.
- 0-1 year of general work experience.
- Prior warehouse/production/equipment service experience preferred.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Forklift certification is a plus.
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.