Coca Cola Jobs Houston, US, We are looking to hire a highly efficient driver helper to assist company drivers with all deliveries. The driver helper’s responsibilities include loading and unloading products by hand or by use of hand trucks, collecting all rejected products upon approval by customer service, and ensuring that the delivery vehicle is clean at all times.
To be successful as a driver helper, you should be able to follow all company safety practices. Ultimately, an exceptional driver helper will effectively engage with clients and customers to ensure that their expectations are met.
Driver helpers assist company drivers with the delivery of products or equipment to customers and clients. They load and unload products or equipment and maintain an accurate record of deliveries. You should also be able to build and maintain solid inter-departmental relationships to ensure effective communication.
|Hiring Organization||Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77054|
As one of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in the United States, we make, market, and distribute bottled beverages to over 31 million people across the Southwest. oca-Cola Southwest Beverages, a company of Arca Continental, is one of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in the United States. Based in Dallas, we provide 31 million of our friends and neighbors with their favorite Coca-Cola brand beverages in Texas and parts of Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Arkansas.
CCSWB is a community-centric company. We hire our diverse associates from the same communities we serve, supporting local economies through job creation while supplying our friends, neighbors, and families with the beverages they crave. We also do everything we can to support our employees in their careers and lives, offering competitive compensation and benefits packages as well as opportunities to connect and give back through volunteering.
- Reporting all delivery-related problems to senior staff.
- Effectively communicating with clients and customers to resolve complaints.
- Liaising with the main office or the warehouse logistics team to notify the driver of any changes to daily routes.
- Assisting with the unloading of the delivery vehicle at the end of each shift.
- Obtaining clients’ and customers’ signatures as an acknowledgment of having received the delivered products.
- Ensuring that all safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
Skills And Requirements
- Proven experience working in warehousing, manufacturing, or production.
- Proven customer service experience is preferred.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- The ability to lift heavy objects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Vacation & Paid Time Off. Vacation & Paid Time Off (213 comments).
- 401K Plan (133 comments) “Good match on top of a pension”.
- Health Insurance (96 comments) “Many in-network doctors for a very reasonable cost”.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.