Communication Job In Canada Toronto, The contractor will be working with the Member Benefits and Multicultural teams on event coordination and communication. This includes fulfillment prizing to winners, attending meetings, answering emails, managing projects, and other various duties.
What does your day-to-day look like?
- Lead the Member communication
- Work with Member Benefits team on execution of internal documentation such as buzzard, rules waivers, registration of contents & more
- Prepare a monthly buzz board highlighting featured partners
- Managing the registration of contests by handling CCR, Rules, and Regs and registering our contests with the Regie (Quebec)
- Work with internal teams to ensure the rules are translated and fit legal requirements.
- Creating prize letters & itineraries
- Creating monthly documents of what is coming up for the contest.
- Responsible for the selection of winners for all of the Member Benefit contests.
- Selection of winners requires working on a variety of online programs to pull the names at random.
- Direct communication with our Members through a specific email and phone if required.
- The main point of contact for Members while on trips.
- Support with winner fulfillment communications, packages, and logistics for all sponsorship and partnership contests as needed.
- Be the point of contact for all winners & host them as required.
- Booking all travel as required.
- Shipment of all prizing to Members throughout Canada.
- Prepare a monthly calendar to be used as a brochure for all VP stores.
- Support the Training team to update the page on how to better have agent and store employees understand our offers and contests
- Work with the Member Benefit partnership and sponsorship team as required including assisting with the coordination of base communications.
- Support the entire Member Benefits team on both the partnerships and sponsorships throughout the year
- Create project plans and event run-down sheets for all sponsored events.
- Monitor the budget for each project.
- Create lead generation plans for each event and work with the cross-functional teams & vendor partners to bring the concepts to life.
- Coordinate with agency partners, vendors, and organizers for the execution of the plan
- Work with vendor partners for event merchandise and activation setup.
- Coordinate with internal teams for social media presence for event-related contests and content.
- Create a post-event deck capturing the impact and measurements on the event KPIs.
- Prepare weekly reports of past contests upcoming contests and the successes
- Communicate and share competitor prizing and strategy with the team
What we’re looking for?
- Degree or diploma from college or university. Preference in business, sales, and marketing.
- Experience working in brand experience, customer service, and marketing for 2 – 3 years.
- Bilingual = bonus.
- Ability to wear multiple hats and function in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for brands, music, entertainment, technology, people, research, and developing loyalty
- Proactive and energetic attitude and personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with consumers directly.
- People-person with the ability to manage expectations and relationships with external partners
- Project management and vendor management skills
- Demonstrated excellence in managing and motivating teams of on-site contractors
- Ability to stick to a timeline & attention to detail.
- Willingness to work outside of regular hours and must be available for sponsored events throughout the year as required (evenings & weekends).
- Be on call for Member communication as required.
- Must be available full time.