About this Role
Company Driver Job Vacancy in Dubai, To work in this position, you have to possess at least a high school diploma and a valid UAE Driving License. If you have had a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a similar capacity within the United Arab Emirates, your job application will be given top consideration.
Hiring Organization – S.A.T Trading
Post Name – Company Driver
Qualification – High School Diploma
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – AED 3500 To AED 4000 Per Month
Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
- Perform daily inspections on all assigned vehicles, at the beginning of each shift.
- Ascertain that all cars are properly cleaned and maintained and that any need for repairs is outlined and reported.
- Obtain orders for transporting people (staff members) or things to different locations, and ensure that they are carried out correctly.
- Assist passengers in embarking and disembarking to and from the vehicle, ensuring their safety and well-being.
- Receive items and documents for transport, and ensure that they are safely transported to their destinations.
- Use standard maps or GPS to map safe routes to destinations, ensuring that timelines are met.
- Safely drive assigned office vehicles by following set rules and regulations.
- Transport people to their destinations, handle office pick-up duties and deliver parcels and documents.
- Maintain contact with the dispatch team or team member to ensure that he or she is made aware of delivery or transport situations.
- Perform both preventative and regular maintenance on assigned vehicles, and ensure that proper detailing is performed.
- To be considered eligible for this job, driving is not all that you need to know.
- You have to possess the ability to use both standard maps, and the GPS, so that you can chart out short and safe routes to assigned destinations.
- Along with this, you need to possess excellent physical stamina.