Construction Jobs Houston, US, We are looking to hire an upstanding construction inspector to inspect buildings, bridges, highways, streets, dams, water systems, and sewers—including foundations, plumbing, and electrical circuits—to establish structural soundness. The construction inspector will inspect heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) systems as well. The construction inspector will identify environmental hazards such as deficient air and water quality.
To ensure success in this role, you will apply your knowledge of engineering fundamentals and safety regulations to ensure the soundness of building structures. Top candidates will be of unimpeachable integrity, detail-oriented, and assertive. You will issue violation notices and stop-work orders, where necessary, and liaise with stakeholders regarding remedial action.
A Construction inspector inspects building structures to ascertain structural soundness, safety, and compliance with regulations. A construction inspector conducts inspections before, during, and after projects. Also known as a building inspector. You will inspect existing structures that have been impacted by natural disasters, such as earthquakes and floods.
|Post Name||Construction Inspector|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2700 To USD 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77056|
AECOM launched when a handful of employees from design and engineering companies shared a dream of creating an industry-leading firm dedicated to delivering a better world. We became an independent company formed by the merger of five entities. While our official, many of our predecessor firms had distinguished histories dating back more than 120 years.
We’re committed to managing our business with the utmost responsibility and to always strive for better — be that reducing emissions, creating social value, or diversifying our senior leadership and workforce. We understand both the urgency of the challenges facing our society and our responsibility to act in an impactful and enduring way. We’re leading the change towards a more sustainable and equitable future, partnering with those who want to make a positive difference in the world.
- Attending pre-construction meetings where necessary.
- Evaluating plans and specifications for construction projects to ensure conformance with regulations.
- Conducting field inspections to inspect standards of building structures and materials.
- Conducting field and laboratory tests on materials to measure compliance with regulations.
- Issuing of violation notices and stop-work orders where structures and materials do not comply with regulations.
- Referring deviations and disagreements to city engineer for clarification.
- Maintaining records of documentation.
- Conducting inspections of existing structures following natural disasters and other events that could compromise the integrity of existing structures.
- Assisting City staff and the public with inquiries.
- Attending close-out meetings of construction projects.
Skills And Requirements
- 2+ years experience as a construction inspector.
- Trained in confined space and OSHA construction safety.
- Proficient knowledge of fall protection and work zone safety.
- ACI certification.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong communication skills.
- Available to work shifts and over weekends.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Hazard Identification.
- Improved Construction Quality.
- Encourages Environmentally Friendly Sites.
- Paid cell phone.
- Paid holidays and vacations.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.