Construction Management Jobs in San Diego, O’Connor Construction Management, Inc. ( OCMI ) is a full-service, independent construction management company with over 39 years of experience in the industry. We have offices in Dallas, Las Vegas, Seattle, Charlotte,
Washington D.C., and throughout California, serving a broad range of markets: Federal Government, Infrastructure, Energy, Education, Hospitality, Healthcare, and Commercial/Retail. Our diverse staff includes Construction Managers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Estimators, and Scheduling experts.
Please apply to this position if you would like to be added to our Construction Manager Job Bank and considered for future positions that may become available. Do not hesitate to tell us about your desired location, desired experience level (Entry Level, Mid-Career, Senior), or anything else that you would consider an interesting future. If an opportunity comes up that matches your interests, we will reach out. All entries will remain strictly confidential.
|Hiring Organization||O’Connor Construction Management, Inc.|
|Post Name||Construction Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2500 To USD 3000 Per Month|
|Location||San Diego, California, United States 92110|
- Manage field activities to ensure all work is completed to plan and is executed within the
- established schedule and budget.
- Manage and monitor the budget, and schedule of the project in conjunction with office-based cost and schedule support.
- Manage the quality and pace of work conducted on-site.
- Coordinate, monitor, and distribute client design modifications. Track changes in conjunction with project contingency.
- Provide strong document and project controls including monitoring RFI and Submittal traffic for potential cost/schedule impacts.
- Thoroughly document, track and convey all action items and activities via meeting minutes, and weekly and monthly project update reports.
- Perform other Construction Management duties and assist Business Development functions as necessary.
- Design-Build, Delivery Methods, CM at Risk, and Public Works experience (Preferably Vertical Buildings)
- Exceptional construction management experience
- Strong schedule management skills
- Both design-build and design-bid-build experience
- Team spirit with a cooperative can-do mindset
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to proactively solve issues
- Experience working in the public sector.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.