Craigslist Jobs Paying Cash Houston Texas, We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information about customers’ products, promotions, or item locations.
You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace. To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift-wrapping packages, and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77001|
Craigslist (stylized as craigslist) is an American classified advertisements website with sections devoted to jobs, housing, for sale, items wanted, services, community service, gigs, résumés, and discussion forums. Craig Newmark began the service as an email distribution list to friends, featuring local events in the San Francisco Bay Area. It became a web-based service and expanded into other classified categories. It started expanding to other U.S. and Canadian cities and now covers 70 countries.
Having observed people helping one another in friendly, social, and trusting communal ways on the Internet via the WELL, MindVox, and Usenet, and feeling isolated as a relative newcomer to San Francisco, Craigslist founder Craig Newmark decided to create something similar for local events. In early, he began an email distribution list to friends. Most of the early postings were submitted by Newmark and were notices of social events of interest to software and Internet developers living and working in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Skills And Requirements
- Customer service or cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
- Scheduling Flexibility. Because cashiers work in retail and other businesses that cater to the public, they often have a lot of scheduling flexibility.
- Customer Interaction.
- Advancement Opportunities.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.