Crown Careers Sydney, Love coordinating events and looking for the next step in your career?
Wanting to be part of delivering some of Sydney’s most prestigious events?
Crown Events is at the forefront of the Event industry providing premium bespoke events to Sydney from intimate corporate, gala dinners, conferences, and product launches to stunning weddings. No two days are ever the same.
As the Events Executive, you will report to the Events Manager and will be responsible for the planning and organization of these events.
In addition, you will contribute to the smooth handover of these events to the Operational team, ensuring client relationships are maintained and strengthened.
The successful candidate will have an eye for detail, be highly organized, boast extensive experience managing and fostering strong client relationships, have coordination experience, and ensure exceptional service standards are met at all times.
|Hiring Organization||Crown Sydney|
|Post Title||Crown Careers Sydney|
|Post Name||Event Executive|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 40 To AUD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Key Selection Criteria:
- A passion for events
- Experience in a customer service role in a luxury environment
- Sound financial skills and knowledge about event management
- Proven organizational and stakeholder management skills
- Delphi/Opera/Micros/Floorplan software competency desired
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to work in the top end of the market with like-minded professionals
- Career progression
- Uniform provided
- Complimentary meals whilst on shift at our staff restaurant
- Ongoing internal training and opportunities to obtain nationally recognized qualifications
- Discounts across Crown venues
Related Jobs For You
|Executive Jobs in Sydney|
|Woolworths Jobs Sydney|
|HC Truck Driver Jobs Sydney|
|Physiotherapy Jobs Sydney|
|Plumbing Jobs Sydney|