Customer Service Jobs Chicago For Degree Students, ASC is looking for a candidate to expand our customer service department. This position will focus on the customer from quote to delivery. They will work with manufacturing to ensure.
Customer orders are delivered on time, keeping your customers apprised of any delivery issues, and developing quotes for customers. The perfect candidate will have prior experience with the following:
- Customer communication via telephone, fax, letters, and in person
- Responding to customer inquiries in an efficient, friendly, and timely manner
- Review blueprints, computer-aided design work, and other resources to determine customer needs
- Creating, communicating, and adjusting quotations as needed
- Following through with customer orders to be sure all product is delivered in a timely manner
- Prior printed circuit board knowledge is a desired skill
- Close collaboration with existing teams
- Responsible for providing medical care as delegated by a physician.
- Assesses patient health status including state of wellness, and compliance with the care plan and determines appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Triage patient calls and evaluates patient problems.
- Responds to emergencies including the use of CPR.
- Documents all patient encounters and care provided in Electronic Health Record.
- Utilizes practice technology including but not limited to the electronic health records, dictation, and outcomes tools to their full capability to ensure excellent patient care.
- Educates patients and families as appropriate. Provides continuity of care.
- Stays abreast of and complies with all state and federal laws including HIPAA, ADA, OSHA, and FLSA.
- Consults with other staff as necessary.
- The job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to this position.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Travel as required with the attending physician.