Customer Service Jobs in Dubai, We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions
Give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3310 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing, and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food, and health sectors. For more than four decades.
We have continually innovated new ways to bring superior customer experiences to our partners and customers. We care passionately about our people, the communities we serve, and the world we live in. We are united by one purpose.
We play to win, and we win together. We explore untapped opportunities that bring us out on top. We act with ownership and integrity. We are one heartbeat – one family. We are pioneers, leading the way for the evolution of our industry.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Access entry-level job opportunities.
- Build problem-solving skills.
- Develop interpersonal skills.
- Earn bonuses and commissions.
- Explore opportunities for growth.
- Learn about the product or service.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Customer Service Jobs in Dubai”.