Customer Service Representative Jobs in San Francisco, Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2800 To USD 3000 Per Month|
|Location||San Francisco, California, United States 94115|
Conduent delivers business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions that ignite efficiency, savings, and revenue growth across industries. It’s why 80% of the Fortune 100 and over 500 government entities depend on us to drive exceptional outcomes for their organizations and the millions of people they serve.
Creating better experiences for your customers, members, and constituents. Empower your employees at every level, every day. Driving process efficiencies throughout your entire organization. This is the momentum Conduent brings to our partners in business and government. You set your mission. We help set it into motion.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You’ll improve and build transferable skills.
- It can be lucrative.
- You’ll make a real difference.
- You’ll learn how to effectively solve problems.
- No experience is required.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.