Data Entry Analyst Jobs In Chicago, Coleman Research is a leading global expert network and primary research company serving investment management firms, management consultancies, hedge funds, mutual funds, and private equity firms with their due diligence processes. Our network of roughly 250,000 professionals provides expertise and insights on industries ranging from healthcare to technology to retail and beyond.
We connect clients and experts via phone and in-person consultations, conference events, custom surveys, and moderated roundtable events. Headquartered in the heart of New York City, our FlexSpace Work Policy allows you to work in one of our hub offices (New York, Raleigh, Los Angeles, London, and Hong Kong), one of 800+ WeWork locations across 150 cities, or from home. We believe in building the right team, wherever you are!
Coleman Research is currently recruiting a Data Entry Analyst to join our team in the U.S. This is a remote position. We are looking for candidates in either Central or Mountain Standard Time.
In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing the data of various entries within our proprietary database. Data Entry Analysts will also work with other departments, including the Client Management teams, to accomplish these responsibilities.
- Review new entries to Coleman’s proprietary database to ensure accuracy, consistency, and completeness
- Compare contact data against resume and/or submitted biographic data
- Cross-reference information from multiple sources and extract any additional information as needed
- Liaise with Coleman’s Client Management teams to ensure completion of these tasks
- Contact industry professionals via phone and email to confirm their employment and biographic information
- Other projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 6 to 12 months of relevant work experience (customer service, administrative, investment management compliance, or internal audit responsibilities are a plus); new graduates are also welcome to apply
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent written skills
- Self-motivated, reliable, and energetic
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Detail and process-oriented
- Outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere, but also manage projects independently
Why Join Us?
If you are self-motivated, driven, and focused on achievement, there are no limits to your ability to succeed and grow with Coleman! We know that our employees are our most valuable asset, and they make Coleman a vibrant and innovative place to work. As such, we strive to ensure the happiness and health of our employees.
At our US locations, we offer a variety of perks, including a Responsible Paid Time Off Policy, free and/or subsidized fitness centers, team outings, and other office celebrations throughout the year. Additionally, Coleman covers 90% of medical premiums, with medical coverage available on your first day of employment, along with your eligibility to enroll in our 401(K) plan with a company match!
We believe in fostering the personal and professional development of our employees and strongly believe in our talents’ potential to develop into future leaders. We provide extensive orientation and training programs for each of our employees throughout their careers with Coleman, as well as educational assistance programs to encourage our people to stay curious and to continue learning.
We also believe in giving back to our communities. In that spirit, we provide each employee 2 paid community service days per year, and, as an organization, participate in other volunteer and fundraising activities that are meaningful to our employees.
We have an interactive management team, and an open and collaborative work environment, whereby we value the creativity of thought and listen to the voice of our employees.