Data Entry Jobs In UK From Home, Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits. Compiling, verifying the accuracy, and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry. Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities, and checking output.
|Hiring Organization||Jefferson Wells – IT & Eng|
|Post Name||Administrator/Data Entry|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 113 Per Day|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
- Issue of Offer Letters and Contracts of Employment
- Employment Reference checking
- Provisioning of Kit (laptop, phone, etc)
- Organized, calm under pressure, confident, and have a great work ethic to complete tasks and succeed.
- Stakeholder and candidate experience is really important to us, so we need you to have a good understanding of customer care.
- Ability to prioritize and proactively manage multiple HR activities and processes.
- Confident in dealing with people, being able to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a must-have.
- A good understanding of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Your time management skills and prioritization of tasks will be vitally important in this role, this is a busy role and you will need to be able to keep on top of a wide range of activities.
- Flexible and agile in your role, as you could get involved in different projects and demands of the business and be able to adapt quickly.
- Ability to create and support an inclusive team environment
- Thrives on achieving results through collaborative teamwork.
- Self-driven, organized, calm under pressure, confident, and have a great work ethic to complete tasks and succeed.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills including the requirement to handle sensitive and confidential data
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Internet, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work and complete tasks to tight deadlines
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Some generalist HR or Recruitment experience
- Previous HR administration experience in a fast-paced IT Services environment
- Knowledge of SAP HR
- SAP/Success Factor knowledge