Data Monetization Consultant Jobs in Dallas, Digital transformation has swept across industries and disrupted the way companies organize and run their internal operations. In order to reap the full benefits of digital transformation, however, companies cannot stop revolutionizing their internal operations. They must extend that transformation to the way they structure their external business. The Chief Data and Analytics Officer (CDAO) is leading this transformation at Lockheed Martin in partnership with the company’s Business Areas.
We are introducing and spreading business strategies, plans, and business artifacts to accelerate going to market with innovative business models that leverage operational data at their core. If working collaboratively across an enterprise to identify where and how we can revolutionize the business of the world’s largest defense contractor gets you excited, then this job is for you.
- Ability to jointly develop business artifacts and plans implementing new business strategies with partners across the enterprise, including financial models, pricing models, contract language, proposal language, market research artifacts, business model comparisons, etc.
- Ability to facilitate and lead communities of practice in an enterprise setting.
- Research skills that can be applied to the investigation and application of new business models to the defense sector.
- Superlative communication skills for communicating with business leaders, including public speaking, writing in prose, and visual development.
- Superlative relationship management skills and organizational acumen, including the ability to develop and maintain relationships across large organizations.
- Superlative strategic thinking skills as demonstrated through past product, technical, or business leadership roles, where candidate utilized novel approaches to achieving critical organizational objectives.
Skill & Requirements
- Market research experience for the purpose of launching new businesses.
- Experience in program management of externally-facing programs in the defense industry.
- Experience with external digital product management.
- Experience with and understanding data management, data engineering, data science, and/or artificial intelligence technologies.
- Experience with any effective form of data monetization, including those with simulated data.
- Business or management consulting experience.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.