Delivery Driver Job in Australia For Indian, We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client. Delivery drivers collect items and transport them to their destinations.
Delivery drivers convey a variety of items, ranging from food to furniture, and may deliver to other businesses or to the public. To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience.
|Hiring Organization||Coles Edgecliff|
|Post Name||Delivery Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 25 To AUD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Edgecliff, New South Wales, Australia 2027|
Coles celebrated its 100th birthday – that’s a whole century dedicated to giving Aussie families the products they need for happy, healthy home life, at prices they can afford. Founder GJ Coles created a store that would lower the costs of living for Australian families.
This philosophy continues more than 100 years later. “The customers themselves really decide what goods we shall stock in our stores.” For more than 100 years Coles has been dedicated to delivering quality, value, and service to Aussie families.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, lift, and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and routes
- Flexible Earnings & Decent Delivery Fees.
- Flexible Work Hours.
- Tips And Bonuses.
- Quick Pay Turnarounds.
- No Boss Looking Over Your Shoulder.
- No Taking Work Home & Work-Related Stress.
- Low Commitment.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.