Delivery Driver Jobs Mississauga, FedEx Express Canada has an open part-time Courier position in our Edmonton city station location.
Our people are the foundation of our success. The differentiator in the employment relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair, and respectful people practices and our positive work environment.
As a result, FedEx Express Canada has consistently been ranked in the top 50 Best (Platinum) Employers in Canada survey by Aon Hewitt and also placed amongst the 20 most respected brands in Canada.
Delivery Driver Jobs Mississauga
To provide courteous and efficient pick-up and delivery of packages on an assigned route; to check all shipments for conformance to Federal Express Canada features of service; to provide related customer service functions.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must possess a High school diploma or educational equivalent
- Must achieve minimum threshold on mandatory pre-placement driver assessment training
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. and maneuver any package weighing up to 150 lbs. with the appropriate equipment
HOURS DETAILS: Monday – Friday shift starting times may vary between 7-9 am. Guaranteed 17.5 hours a week minimum.
Total Rewards Package
FedEx delivers a comprehensive total rewards program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs:
- Benefit plans: medical, health, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
- Pension plan
- Education assistance/tuition reimbursement
- Community involvement: Canadian Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery
- Discounts: travel & entertainment, health &lifestyle, home & auto and electronics