Delta Jobs NYC, This NYC-based Sales Account Executive will be responsible for growing existing business predominantly within the financial sector as well as prospecting new business. This Sales Account Executive is responsible for maximizing global revenues and market shares, focusing on premium revenue, with Delta’s corporate accounts. The successful candidate must be domiciled or willing to relocate to the New York City area.
Competitive candidates will have a strong sales background including proven results in the following: new business development, client management, critical and analytical analysis, public speaking, and executive engagement
Must be comfortable and highly effective working in a virtual environment as well as in a Manhattan sales office
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for growing and maximizing revenue and market share with Delta’s corporate customers representing $115M in annual revenue
- Primary responsibilities include taking a consultative approach toward building, maintaining, and managing agency and corporate relationships, contract negotiation, implementation, performance evaluation, and maintenance of agreements across key customer contacts
- This position will also be responsible for adding airline partners and points of sale to agreements as well as conducting new business and prospecting efforts to grow the portfolio
- This position involves community engagement, representing Delta and JV partners at local organizations and events
- This position collaborates with Sales Development teams to formulate sales strategies and programs. Additionally, coordination and team selling with alliance partners is required
- The Sales Account Executive will plan account strategies based on Delta Flight Plan and Global Sales plans
- The position requires frequent business travel, both domestic and international, as well as some work during evenings and weekends
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU A COMPETITIVE EDGE (PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS)
- Airline, corporate travel management, or travel industry experience preferred.