Dentist Vacancy in Sharjah, Dentists diagnose and treat dental issues and help patients develop better oral hygiene regimens. They clean teeth, correct bite issues, perform surgeries and extractions, and perform other duties to ensure that the teeth and mouth are healthy.
We are searching for a knowledgeable dentist who can provide a range of services to our patients. The dentist will meet with patients, assess their dental health, perform scheduled cleanings, and handle complex procedures, such as root canals, extractions, and oral surgery.
Work with other staff members, such as dental hygienists and assistants, to provide our clients with quality dental services. You should also be able to assist in the management of the practice and promote better oral hygiene.
|Hiring Organization||مركز النخبة الطبي Elite Medical Center|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 10000 To AED 15000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
At Elite Medical Center, we have a team of medical professionals from various disciplines. Our priority is to ensure your safety, comfort, and satisfaction. We also have a qualified and experienced team of Nurses and other Professionals.
We offer comprehensive health care services to help you manage your medical conditions. At the Elite Medical Center, we are committed to delivering high-quality care to all our patients. Our qualified team of experts can provide you with good services. As your doctor, we pay special attention to including patients in their treatment plans.
At our medical center, we believe in a thorough examination, which can be costly at times. Therefore, we also accept insurance at our facility to ensure patient relief. Our main goal is to care for our patients and transform their lives by following a tailored approach. We not only encourage you to take medications but also to transform your life by making wise decisions.
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, perform regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Give clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients.
Skills & Requirements
- Doctorate of dental surgery or dental medicine.
- State license and malpractice insurance.
- Additional experience, certifications, or licensing may be required.
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding dental and health care.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics.
- Good management skills.
- Seeing immediate results.
- Being a dentist is financially rewarding.
- Freedom and flexibility.
- Better work-life balance.
- Job stability.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.